Was born in 1971.
Graduated K.Satpaev Kazakh Polytechnic Institute, Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
Diplomatic rank – Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Envoy.
He was served as:
– Interpreter of the „Nevada-Semipalatinsk” International Anti-Nuclear Movement’s Coordinating Council Secretariat;
– Deputy Director of Foreign Economic Relations of the Industrial and commercial center „Porshen-Complect”;
– Specialist, senior specialist of the International Department of the Presidential Administration of Kazakhstan;
– Attaché of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
– Second, First secretary of the Secretariat of the Minister;
– Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs;
– Assistant to the Prime-Minister of Kazakhstan;
– Chief of Administration of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
– Consul General in Amsterdam;
– Charge d’Affaires of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of the Netherlands;
– Ambassador at Large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
– Advisor to the Chairman of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Minister Counsellor of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Since September 2014 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Romania.
Married, has three children.